Sunday, March 4, 2012

Neat hairstyles of the girls in my class!!

Everyday i'm just amazed at the AMAZING hairstyles the girls in my class have. I always wish that I could do them in my hair too. And I always think wow that must have taken forever. 

Yara(she has the most beautiful long thick hair)

Katya(how do they make the braids so perfect?)

Dasha( she told me when I complimented her hair that it's supposed to look like a flower)

Yara( she has such long hair!)

Katya( I just love this sideways braid!)

Yara( I remember on this day she wore such a Ukrainian outfit. Super long socks with a cool pattern, and a cute little skirt that was plaid. She walked into class late and the whole class just stared because she looked soo cute!

Dasha( I love this hairstyle too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment