Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Random Ukraine pictures

Here are some random pictures i've taken lately. I realized recently that I took most of my pictures on my travels and not in Ukraine where I have lived for a few months. So here's a selection of some that i've taken:

A cathedral at Lavra

The brown wooden church our host family goes to

 My host familie's house where i've been living in Ukraine

Another picture

A neat key

A store near the wooden church on our way to school and near our village

Trees are painted white at the bottom of them i'm not sure why?

A random street performer he was a character! I love his beard! And he's playing a very ukrainan instrument.

Another performer. Love his shirt! These are very ukrainian blouses. And they are hand stitched so sadly they are very expensive they are neat though!

A cute little swimming turtle Sorry the picture is very blurry.Saw him at the pet store.

Another swimming turtle!

The trolley bus! Take it everywhere.

2 comments:

  1. The turtle is so cute! And I love the guy's beard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! Should I get a cute swimming turtle when I get home? And yeah it's soo funny! And Ains I saw a picture Sis. Schoonmaker added of you guys and you look soo grown up!! I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete