Friday, February 8, 2013

Life in Mexico!

I've been very bad at blogging lately so here's some pictures of what i've been up to:

Daniella, Juan Pablo and Alejandro(my awesome host siblings!)

My jello cake they made me on my birthday!

I got my nails done(although I ruined them after 10 minutes lol)

Here are some pictures from a trip I took to Puebla a few weeks ago:

Me in front of a church 

A double decker bus we rode on!

A view of the city below

More of the city

The teachers and I posing with people that were dressed up for a fundraiser for one of the schools.

Pictures from a cute colorful restaurant we went to:)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures! You are a world traveler! Looks like you've been having some fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah it's been super fun!

    ReplyDelete