2. I got into two very good colleges but i'm going to have a hard time deciding which one to go to.
3. Speaking Spanish is sometimes more fun than speaking English.
4. I've traveled to lots of wonderful places, learned lots, experienced many things. It's amazing how much you can learn by living in another country and immersing yourself in the culture. Now the difficult thing is deciding what to do next with my life.
5. Living in Mexico is amazing! I love constantly speaking Spanish. I love the warm weather, the freshly made corn tortillas, the kids we teach, the teachers I teach with, etc.
6. The kids here know soo much it's amazing! They sometimes use bigger words than I do.
7. I need to take more pictures here.
8. I will be home in 2 months. My parents visit in 16 days!!
9. Time has flown by soo fast.
Here are some pictures:
The Elementary kids
My tan lines from my toms
The temple in Oaxaca
Another picture of the temple
A picture of our dance classes