Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Birthday +various things


My host family is super nice and they have a group of singers come and perform on my birthday! They sang such wonderful songs in Russian and even some songs in English:) Here's a picture of us all eating some desserts!





Here's another picture!


Here's a picture of two of my host brothers:



Here's pictures I took while waiting at a bus stop:
This is a little Ukrainian shop with lots of pasteries and food:)



Candy and things that we bought at the store:)

A bus sign outside:
A mashruka( which is a privately owned bus you pay 2.50)
A city bus:
A random building:
Pidgins outside:
Some people walking outside:






3 comments:

  1. Correction- The bus is called a marshrutka

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so cool to see what familiar products look like in other countries. who are all of the people in the group picture? are they the other people in the program?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most are the singers and in the second picture the lady standing up with blonde hair is my host mom.

    ReplyDelete