Saturday, January 21, 2012

Traveling adventures so far:)

So i'm officially in Ukraine! I've been here since Thursday at like noon. Wednesday I left home at like 4 in the morning to get to the Portland airport. I then flew to Washington DC and then to Germany and then to Ukraine!

-Here's a picture of my yummy airplane food on the flight to Germany:)


- Random things at a store in the Germany airport




-I was seriously tempted to buy some delicious chocolate but I thought I would eat it all in one night!


-A metro sign written in Russian


-A random building in downtown Kyiv


- Another picture of downtown Kyiv
-Food I ate at a cafe in Kyiv. Totally spilt the soup on the tray..

1 comment:

  1. the food looks good! that building reminds me a little bit of the buildings in anastasia!

    ReplyDelete